Boulder Primary School is a primary school and serving a country community for students K – 6. With progressing technology and the rise of social media, Boulder Primary School needed to design its website to align with the goals of the school and the target audience.
Primary School Website Needs
Specifically, the new primary school website needed to fulfill the following needs:
- increase parent and community engagement
- provide a hub for parent, student and teacher communications on school activities and news
- attract prospective students and staff
- become a tool to build a reputation as a school of excellence
Also required was a content management system that allowed Boulder Primary School to easily manage content on the site and reduce administrative costs.
We recommended the development of a custom website, built from the ground up, with a unique design to convey the value that Boulder Primary School adds to its community.
The new website was designed to:
- encourage the users to engage with the school online
- provide up-to-date information and contact details
- stand out from other local school websites
- have an intuitive interface to find information quickly
- connect with the history of the school
- have a strong connection with the local community