Great working with the team at Brentwood PS. A new school web design focused on the user experience and creating an intuitive information hub for parents and students.
Brentwood Primary School is a K-6 school servicing an aspirational community in Perth, WA. With advancing technology and the rise of social media, Brentwood Primary School needed a new website that aligns with the goals of the school and the target audience.
Specifically, the new school website needed to fulfill the following school needs:
- provide a hub for parent, student and teacher communications on school activities and news
- increase parent and community engagement
- attract prospective students and staff
- become a tool to build a reputation as a school of excellence
We developed a custom website, built from the ground up, with a unique design to convey the value that Brentwood Primary School adds to its community.
The new primary school website is designed to:
- encourage the users to engage with the school online
- provide up-to-date information and contact details
- be a hub for information on school activities
- stand out from other local school websites
- have an intuitive interface to find information quickly
- have a strong connection with the local community