Fresh Start Recovery Programme (FSRP) is a not-for-profit organisation operating addiction treatment and rehabilitation facilities in Perth, Western Australia. FSRP has run a website for some years. With advancing technology and the rise of social media, FSRP needed to redesign their website to align with the goals of the organisation and the target audience.
FSRP needed a website that functions as a powerful information hub and communications tool to serve the target audience and current stakeholders, position itself as a leader in the field and provide credibility to potential partners.
Specifically, the new website was built to fulfill the following business needs:
- reach a larger audience and grow the supporter database
- increase engagement, connection and awareness
- increase donations
Also required was a content management system (WordPress) that will allow FSRP to easily manage content on the site and reduce administrative costs.
Target Audience Needs
TThe target audience for FSRP website is defined as people who are struggling with substance use, including their family and friends, as well as potential benefactors and partners looking for a ‘worthy’ cause to support. The new website assists the target audience do the following:
- find relevant information about addiction and the services FSRP offer
- feel a connection and confidence with the organisation
- provide a seamless user experience where specific audiences can find information relevant to their needs
- get easy access to key contacts and contact information
- allow easy access to key areas such as donations and ways of supporting FSRP
Ultimately, FSRP website is built to be a useful resource for existing clients, stakeholders, partners and potential new clients.
We developed a completely new website, built from the ground up, with a custom design to convey the value that FSRP adds to its audience.
The new website was designed to:
- engage the users on arrival and provide an intuitive and dynamic interface so that everyone can access all information with ease
- encourage the audience to engage with FSRP
- be found easily through organic search (Google) and rank highly for specific keywords
- find information on ways to donate and support
- be fully mobile/device responsive
We are really proud of this new website project. Thanks to the team at Fresh Start Recovery Programme.