Great working with the folks at NVLS. A new WooCommerce web design focused on the user experience and creating an intuitive online store.
Northern Valleys Locavore Store (NVLS) is an e-commerce platform that sells good quality, ethically and sustainably produced food in the Northern Valleys region. NVLS had run a website for some time and they needed to expand, NVLS needed a redesign to align with the goals of the business and the target audience.
Specifically, the new eCommerce website needed to fulfill the following needs:
- create a simple and intuitive e-commerce platform, driven by the vendors, to increase sales and reach
- showcase the local growers products in a clean and engaging interface
- increase engagement, connection and interest in the business
- build a captivated audience through stories and news about the local area
We recommended the development of a brand new website, with a custom design and interface to convey the value that NVLS adds to its audience.
The new eCommerce website is designed to:
- engage the users on arrival and provide an intuitive and dynamic interface so that the users can access all relevant information and functionality with ease
- provide a comprehensive e-commerce platform (using Woo Commerce and Dokan Multi-Vendor Marketplace)
- have a simple vendor interface for managing stock
- encourage the audience to engage with NVLS and its vendors
- provide easy payment options for customers
- be fully mobile/device responsive
- be found easily through organic search
- ability to create custom product bundles