The Raine Study is a health research cohort which has been running since 1989. The Raine Study had run a website for some years – but with advancing technology and the rise of social media – they needed to redevelop the site to align with the goals of the organisation.
The Raine Study needed a website that functions as a powerful communications tool to serve current stakeholders, position itself as a leader in the research field and provide credibility to stakeholders and partners.
Specifically, the new website needed to fulfill the following needs:
- showcase the impact of the study through an inuituve and dynamic design
- increase engagement, connection and interest in the research
- build a new audience (policy and decision makers, general public and potential donors) through raised awareness
We recommend the development of a completely new WordPress website, built from the ground up, with a custom design to convey the value that The Raine Study adds to its audience.
The new website was designed to:
- engage the users on arrival and provide an intuitive and dynamic interface so that the client can access all relevant information with ease
- provide a UX focused search platform for Research and Case Studies
- encourage the audience to engage with The Raine Study
- display event information and bookings
- password protected areas for specific audiences ( eg. Board)
- find information on ways to donate
- be fully mobile/device responsive
- be found easily through organic search