What a lazy, good-for-nothing BEEEEP!
Bob’s at it again – shuffling around grabbing yet another coffee, having another chat, dodging any work and having a quick bum scratch along the way. We have all experienced these employees.
There are of course, the employees who give it their all – first in, last to leave and they even wash the dishes after lunch… say what!
This common workplace dynamic has parallels with your business website. Similar traits can be found in the digital realm.
Yup, you guessed it, you got sites that are:
- Disheveled and
And on the other side, you got your ‘star website’ (employee) who:
- Performs the right tasks at lightning speed
- Seals the deal each time
- Is healthy and full of life and
- Can be trusted
These employees… sorry, websites are worth their weight in gold!
So peeps, which employee is your website?
Tips to spot the bad one:
- Lack of action (doesn’t ask the right questions)
- Untidy (missing images, spelling mistakes and doesn’t work well in different environments)
- Uses too many resources
- Looks a little old fashioned
- Doesn’t go well with modern devices!
Maybe it is time for a review?
Meta Creative specialise in WordPress Web Design reviews.