RISC Advisory is an independent company specialising in providing advice to the oil and gas industry. RISC Advisory had run a website for some years. With advancing technology and the rise of social media, RISC Advisory needed to redesign their website to align with the goals of the business and the target audience.
The new WordPress website needed to function as a powerful communication tool to serve RISC’s current client base, attract a new audience and position RISC as a global leader in the industry.
Specifically, the new website was built to fulfill the following business needs:
- showcase the company as a forward-thinking and progressive global brand
- increase engagement, connection and interest in the business (particularly in the UK region)
- build a captivated audience through industry and company news
Also required is a content management system that will allow RISC Advisory to easily manage content on the site and reduce administrative costs.
Target Audience Needs
The target audience for the website was defined as senior decision makers within the global oil and gas industry. The new website assists the target audience do the following:
- find relevant information on services and general company information
- feel a connection and confidence with the business
- find detailed information on key individuals within RISC
- provide a seamless user experience where specific audiences can find information relevant to their needs
- connect with the business through Social Media (primarily LinkedIn)
Ultimately, RISC Advisory website is built to be a useful resource for existing clients, stakeholders, partners and potential new clients.
We developed a completely new website, built from the ground up, with a custom design to convey the value that RISC Advisory adds to its audience.
The new website was designed to:
- engage the users on arrival and provide an intuitive and dynamic interface so that the client can access all relevant information with ease
- encourage the audience to engage with RISC Advisory
- provide a UX focused news platform for the oil and gas industry
- password protected areas for specific audiences ( eg. download research papers)
- be fully mobile/device responsive
- be found easily through organic search
Additionally, the following “behind the scenes” features were built-in to the website:
- regular pings to Google
- Google analytics performance reporting
- high-speed page loading
- anti-spam features on contact forms
We are really proud of this new website project. Thanks to the team at RISC.