Bob Hawke College is an extraordinary new high school in Perth and a central hub for the Subiaco community.
Bob Hawke College is an extraordinary new high school in Perth and a central hub for the Subiaco community. Bob Hawke College had not had a dedicated website presence and with the school opening in 2020, needed a school website that projected its unique brand.
The new website was designed to fulfil the following needs:
- promote and drive enrolments
- provide a hub for school information
- promote the new school to create connection within the community
- continue building a reputation as a school of excellence
- build trust and confidence and project a modern, professional and supportive environment for all students
Also required was a CMS (WordPress) that allows the school to easily manage content on the site.
Target Audience Needs
The target audience for the Bob Hawke College website are parents and families in the local intake area as well as prospective teachers and staff. Also, parents outside the local intake area looking at the Gifted and Talented programs.
The new School Web Design will assist the target audience to:
- find relevant and useful information on all aspects of the college
- enrol (or register interest) with the college
- book tours of the college
- engage with the school online
- feel confidence and pride in the college